Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

I am blessed. I sat here this evening and thought about how truly blessed I am. My blessings began when I met John. He rocked my world back in 1986. And he still does rock my world to this day in 2010. I have had the joy of bringing 4 beautiful children into this world. My children: I live and breathe for. My life would not be as complete without them.

I have lost some important people in my life. My Grandfather, Casey, who was so special to me growing up, especially when he wore his socks on his ears, sitting in our rocking chair at our home on Spotted Horse Trail. And my Grandmother, Nana, who loved to sew and never go the opportunity to meet her Great Grandson, John, but little John was there when we spread Nana's ashes in the Rocky Mountain Forest where we used to have many picnics. Finally, I lost my Father-in-law, too young and too soon. He was my rock, my inspiration, and someone I could call no matter what, no matter when or what time. He was a man that stopped by my house, made fresh orange juice, and we talked for hours about nothing much, sitting in the family room in the middle of the afternoon.

I am blessed to have people in my life that mean so much to me. My sisters are my best friends. I am blessed with 4 sisters. Cindy, Amy, Brenda and Annette. Some say blood is thicker than water, but the bond is the thickest. I am blessed that my sisters have always been there for me, listening no matter what and the amazing "girl" time we have had together.

I have some true friends. Karen is my soul mate, we live and breathe each other and connect in ways that no one can describe. I thank her for her never ending friendship. Dori is my best friend. We sometimes go weeks without talking, but the minute we pick up the phone with each other, it was like we spoke just an hour ago. She is the Godmother to my son, and truly and inspiration.

So here I am. At a time in my life that I am truly happy, comfortable and content. I thank all of you for being on this journey in my life with me. I wouldn't be here without all of you. To sum it up in one word: Thanks.

Love you all!
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment