Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

UPDATE 8/25

Thank you from the O'Donnell's
I would like to state again that I appreciate everything that everyone has done for my family and my wife Michele. Every card, well wishing, prayers, food, charitable donations, care giving, flowers, emails, child watching, car riding, church going, school attending, pat on the backs, phone calls, understandings, pictures, cd’s, places to stay, medical advice, airline tickets, visits to see Michele and many more that I cannot recall at this moment. My strength that so many speak of is only strong through the help of all the loving people that have been by my family’s side throughout this tragic moment in our lives. I am thankful for the friends and family that have continuously been there for Michele, my children and myself as well as the people that we don’t even know that have been a support through email and prayers that we receive everyday that mean so much. I am thankful to all the medical staff that has continuously taken care of Michele. My children have been through so much over the last 7 months. They have grown so much in this time and matured past their age due to this tragedy. They deserve much more than this in their lives and my only hope is for a blessing to be bestowed upon each of them as they truly deserve it. I am also thankful to God for giving my wife the strength and the will to fight this battle. I am most thankful to my wife for keeping her love of her family that continues to strengthen her. I am truly blessed to be her husband.

John

Wow! This came so fast. I was never expecting to have to grow up and take on so many responsibilities so fast. But I stepped up to the plate and did everything I could to make sure everything went smoothly for my self and my siblings. I can only hope I did well enough with my lack of experience. The main thing I have learned throughout this journey is that family is number one. Also, I abruptly found out that my parents are always right. I wish I would have learned this sooner so there wouldn’t have been so many stupid, pointless fights and at this point all I want is for my mom to come home and for her to tell me that she is not mad or she forgives me for all the things I have said that may have harmed her. I want to thank all the people who have thought about my mother and family during this hard time. Every single prayer, dinner, email and act of kindness means so much me and I know without all of your support, this all would be a lot harder. I love my mother and can not wait to have her back at home. Thanks again for everything. I am so grateful.

Love Billy

As all of you may know, at the most important time in my life I have lost the one person to help me through my teen age life, my mother, my friend, my sounding board. She is still with us but I have lost that daily relationship that I truly need from day to day. Reading emails and prayers, receiving cards and delicious food, and getting calls or text is very much appreciated. It truly does make a difference to know that so many people are here to support my family and my mother. Its very heart warming to know that my mother has touched so many people and I am very thankful for that. I want to thank all of you for putting in your time and effort to help us in anyway possible. Please keep following my mother throughout her journey and please keep the emails and prayers coming as they mean so much to me and my family.

Thank you!
Tana O’Donnell


This has defiantly been such a difficult time for me and my family. I can’t even begin to express my feelings for all of the things everyone has done for my family and my mother. Thank you all so much for helping us find our way through this storm! I will continue to stay strong and stand by my mother’s side.

Love,
Alyssa

My name is John John and I want to tell everyone thank you for all the prayers for my mom and family. Thank you for all the emails and letters that you send to my family and my mother. Thank you for all delicious food that you have brought over. My mom gets many flowers that are very beautiful but not as beautiful as she is. Thank you all for wearing the bracelets for my mom as I wear 3 of them every day. I want to thank God and everyone that has supported me and my family and my mother.

Thank you,
John John


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment