Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

UPDATE 8/19

Michele is becoming a master at sing language this week. She is learning the alphabet this week and can sign the 1st letter of most of the family’s names. Michele’s CT scan determined that her ventricles were a little large therefore were are now going to lower her shunt to 170 instead of increasing it. This will take place next Tuesday and if all goes well her trach will be removed by next Friday. We hope this will allow her to expand on her motor skills. In the past 3 weeks her mental awareness has grown but the motor skills have diminished or stayed the same. I have a meeting this Friday with the entire medical staff at Kindred to discuss our plan of attack over the next month. My goal is to start some alternative medicine to help aid in her recovery and get her closer to going to Craig for her extensive 30 day rehab treatment.

Please remember to send an email to Michele by simply replying to this email, she truly loves to listen to me read her emails and she loves pictures. If everyone would send just 1 email with a picture it would keep her busy for the next month because I know and suspect that about 3000 people read this each and every time I send out an email. I challenge each and every one of you to send an email for her to see the support she has. Yes all of you not just the ones on my list but all of you that are forwarded to. I hear so many times of all the people that read and follow my dear wife’s struggles. Please email her to show support.

You can also add your notes to the following blog that she also gets. This blog has over 24000 hits in the last 4 months. It has all the emails I have ever sent and also includes her favorite songs as you read. http://www.miraclemichele.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for your prayers, love and support,

John


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment