Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

UPDATE 8/27

7 months today! I really had thought we would be in our home stretch at this point in time but for some reason God has decided otherwise. I guess I will understand his plan eventually but for now we continue to fight to keep Michele in a positive direction. It is hard not knowing what to expect, no prognosis, no case studies to compare to and no real direction to follow. I continue to have Faith, Hope and Love to fight this battle and that will never go away. Michele had her CT scan today and everything went well. I will get the results early next week and I expect to have her shunt adjusted one way or another. I have the disk of the scan and I have gotten good at looking at the scans to know that her left ventricles are a little large. So I suspect that the doctor will adjust her from 180 to 170 but what do I know. They could do the opposite and honestly I will be fine with either way as all I want is progress in either direction. That means we could possibly go in the wrong direction but we will learn from it and change it in a matter of time. This is expected and it could take some time to get it right. I just want to move on it and not sit still as usual. Michele had her trach taken out on Monday and it was as simple as taking off a band aid. It was 30 seconds and I actually watched her throat slowly close on its own to a pin point. We put a bandage over it for a day and now it is just a small wound with no bandage over it. In time you will barely notice she ever had it. Michele is experiencing some irritation in her throat due to this but this should only last a week and she should be fine.

I have finally been able to get back to work full time. Since I have been home I have only been able to work for a few hours a day due to the fact of helping Michele and dealing with the children and the new life we have without Michele around the house. I mentioned it a few emails ago but you really understand what your spouse really adds to your relationship when they are no longer around and I can tell you all that Michele was an incredible worker and always got the job done weather it was with the kids school, cooking for a fleet of kids and neighbors, handling business or being a wonderful wife and mother to her family. She was always on the go and always had things done without the need for help from others.

This brings me to a point that I would like to explain what Michele and I do for a living. For the past 19 years we have owned and operated a finance company that specializes in lending money to businesses. We lend money to companies that need new capital equipment or software. We started this business 1 month after we were married and just like most entrepreneurs we have gone through the good years and bad but we have always stuck with it and always prided ourselves in our service to our customers. I can tell you that while I ran the company as the president, Michele was our operations manager and one of the top sales representatives. This tragic event of course has put us in a serious financial crunch since both Michele and I work together and both of us have been a large factor in our company wide sales each and every year. Michele will never be able to work again and even if she could I do not think I want her to as I want her to spend her time healing and with her children. I would like the opportunity to explain in more detail what we offer to businesses in hopes that I can earn referrals. I do not expect any hand outs and I do expect to earn business in the proper form of proposals just like anyone else. However I would appreciate the opportunity as my company provides financing to all businesses therefore anyone that works for a living in America is a potential customer to us.


Pinnacle Business Capital is the name of our business and we provide financing to small and large companies looking for capital equipment. Examples are a restaurant adding a new stove, fitness company adding a new tread mill, a hospital adding a new CT Scan, the federal government adding new computers to the social security administration, a school adding on a new wing and needs desks and chairs, a farmer needing a new John Deer tractor. Yes it is just about anything a business would purchase. In this economy businesses need help and the banks are not being very helpful. My company has the lending ability to help all forms of companies from small mom and pop organizations to large companies like IBM, federal government, schools, municipalities and non profit companies. All of these entities burrow money every day and need my type of services to survive.


I would like to graciously ask that I get the opportunity to be a subject of conversation to your employer, purchasing agent, owner, friend anyone that may be a potential person that I could help by providing the best that my industry has to offer. I am confident in my products and services and I will treat every opportunity with utmost respect and professionalism. The truth is Michele and I do need help and my business is the only way I see it fair to ask for that help. I am good at what I do and can prove it and would like the opportunity to do so. My web site and business email is below and will be posted on www.miraclemichele.blogspot.com

John O’Donnell

johno@pinnaclelease.com

Pinnacle Business Capital

www.pinnaclebusinesscapital.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment