Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

UPDATE 8/16

I have been out of town for the past week attending my God Mothers funeral; she passed away after a 2+ year battle with stage four lung cancer. Upon me return I was excited to see for myself the weeks improvements but unfortunately Michele has not progressed very much in the last week. I feel this is because she still needs her shunt adjusted and I have not been able to convince the doctors to make this last adjustment. Michele had her CT scan done on Thursday but I still do not have a reading on the scan. I also hope to have her trach taken out early this week. Michele can still move both hands and feet and she continually tries to sit up and act like she is trying to say something however nothing will come out of her mouth. It seams to aggravate her that she cannot talk. She tries so hard to speak and nothing happens. I will be setting up a meeting with her doctors this week to try and get some answers and progress. I have attached a picture of Michele’s head. This is the first one I have sent just to show how well she is healing and how good it really looks. Her hair will grow over her scar and soon you will never notice she had 5 surgeries in the same place over a six month period. I hope to have more and better information later this week.

John




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment