Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

BIRTHDAY POST! 7/8

Michele had a great birthday. She had about 40 visitors and 10 phone calls. Lots of emails, cards and flowers. She even smiled for a few special visitors, Kelly McAlister and Fab Pela. These are the 1st smiles since the 1st week in Miami back in March. I have to mention the last and only smile until yesterday was for Greg Long. Is there something I am missing since she smiles to all her guy friends? I was so happy to see her smile again and it tells me she continues to get better. I have attached a bunch of pictures of her birthday. As I was leaving her room the night before her birthday I stopped at the door as I usually do and turn around to waive and say goodbye. I said “I love you with all my heart” and Michele picked up her left hand and tapped her heart.

Michele is scheduled for her final surgery to put her bone flap back in next week on the 14th at 7:30 am. The only possibility of delay is either Michele is not ready due to infections or the bone flap does not come in on time. If either of these happens the surgery will be on Friday the 16th.

John


A DAY OF LOVE























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment