Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

UPDATE 7/13

Hello everyone, tomorrow as you may have heard my mother is having surgery to put her bone flap back in. With how far we have gotten im sure you have all realized that my mother is extremely strong, so I know that she will make it through this fine. Although I am very positive with how things will turn out I ask you to pray for my mom. We all need her home and I know that those prayers will help a lot. Tomorrow morning I will be there to tell my mom I love her before she goes in to have surgery and pray until she gets out.

Alyssa

As you read above, my mother is having surgery very early in the morning. Tomorrow morning, I am taking John and Alyssa to see our mother before and after her surgery. As she continues to get better, this is another step to a new start. We are all hoping that the result of this surgery will help her to work harder so she can come back home to her family. We are not a full family without her. I pray everyday that my best friend is going to walk out of that room fully recovered, and I know she will. All the prayers we can get are truly helpful and thankful.

Tana

Every night, me and my mom played the “I love you game.” What we do is mom says she loves me more than something and I have to beat it. My mom says “I love u more than…” and then she says something in the world that there is a lot of. I love my mom more than all the stars in the sky and can you please pray that many times tonight for her.

John John

Well I cannot top what the children have written. I plan on being at the hospital at 4:30 am and Michele and I will take an ambulance at 4:45 am to Swedish Hospital. Michele is ready as I have told her everything to expect and how important this surgery is. She trusts me when I tell her that it will make her better and I pray that I am right. She let me shave her head the other night to get her ready as I do not want others doing so. She was hesitant at first but she trusts me so much that she let me do it. She has had a few problems with her eyes lately and last night I had a friend Linda to see her and check her eyes. I am glad to say that all her issues seem to be common for her injury and should correct themselves overtime. Along with Linda came Bob who was the creator of the Miracle Michele benefit that was held 2 months ago. Bob was the lead singer in the band and he brought his guitar last night to sign some songs to Michele. Yes she got that smile again and yes it was another guy and not me. It was so nice to see her smile and I could care less who it is for as long as she is smiling. Bob, Linda and I sang a few songs to Michele and she listened and clapped with her left hand against her right arm. Can you see Michele’s thumb in the picture!

My darling wife has fought now for almost 6 months, she approaches her last surgery, she is aware of what she is about to encounter and she is ready for the challenge. She wants to come home and is willing to do whatever it takes to do so. Please pray for her tonight and tomorrow as she truly needs every bit of spiritual help she can get. I will be by her side until she heads to surgery and I will be at her side when it is done. I will probably spend a few hours in the chapel reflecting by myself until she is ready for her new awaking.

Thank you,

John



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment