Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

FROM MICHELE'S DAUGHTER, ALYSSA.....

The picture and poem below were written and drawn by Michele and John's youngest daughter Alyssa. She is amazingly talented and the love these children have for their mother Michele leaves me in awe.....


Ode to my Mother

I miss you so much
I miss your gentle touch
I wish I could give you a kiss
To whom I miss
You're the number one Mom
You are totally the bomb
I miss when you tucked me in
If you ran for best Mom you would win
I miss the food you would make
I missed how much you loved to bake
I miss your blonde hair too
But most of all I miss you


Please do not forget on click on the sidebar and order your Michele Michele bracelets TODAY

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment