Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

UPDATE 5/2

Michele is still sleeping and unresponsive. I am planning to meet with the doctor from Craig Hospital tomorrow regarding her condition as well as her planned therapy. Michele is still on meds that I feel are keeping her from waking up as well as she has too little CSF fluid in her brain. I hope to have all of this cleared up by tomorrow evening. Michele had some new visitors this weekend; Coleen, Liz, Erica, Sharon and Julie. All friends and first time visitors. Although she cannot open her eyes I know she can hear everyone in the room and this helps motivate her to get better. I hope to have better news over the next few days and will continue to keep everyone updated. Please remember that I continue to receive everyone’s emails and although I do not respond to every one of them I do appreciate them and look forward to them as much as each of you look forward to my email. I simply cannot answer each email but each and everyone lights up my day and I have printed all of them and placed them in a binder so Michele and I can read them again when she is better. Please do not stop your emails or your prayers for Michele as we cherish all of them.

Thank you,
John




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment