Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

UPDATE 5/7

Michele has not had much change since the last email. I have had a meeting with the staff at Kindred and requested that Michele be taken off her anti seizure medications as they are causing her to keep asleep. I have managed to upset all the upper management so we met and discussed her treatment. They all agreed with my assessment but the changes will happen at a snails pace. I will continue to do what I know is best for Michele in hopes that I will succeed in her recovery. The EEG that was ordered on Tuesday is still not done just to give you an idea of what I am dealing with. It is a 1 hour non evasive test but takes a week to complete.

John is getting ready for his 1st Holy Communion on Mothers Day. We have planed a great ceremony in the hospital and I will be sending many pictures and stories Sunday night. I hope and pray that Michele will be awake for it and share in the memories of her son’s communion.

As my sister said their could not be a more wonderful Mothers Day than if Miracle Michele woke up and shared her 1st day back to recovery with her family.

John


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment