Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER POST 4/4

Today is Easter Sunday and we celebrated this holy day with the family at John and Brenda Liner’s house in Stuart. We drove up on Saturday, leaving Michele under the care of her nurses and spent the night, returning today to visit with her. I called the NSICU several times to check on her condition, and not much had changed. Sr. Anne and Sr. Joan flew in from Baltimore to help celebrate Easter, and to lead us in prayer for Michele’s recovery. Brenda had many of her favorite pictures of Michele, and placed them all over the house for all to look at and share memories of Michele together. We had a great visit with everyone before heading back to Miami to see Michele.

We were all expecting big things when we returned, however not much has changed with her condition. I was hoping her eyes would be open to see the kids, as they are leaving tomorrow but she was not very responsive. She does open her eyes when the nurses reposition her during the day, and we are all hoping that she will see her kids tomorrow before they leave.

A picture from today is attached. Also, please see the link below to an article written in a Broomfield newspaper. The news is continuing to spread and all the well wishes and prayers are well received.

My last email described Billy’s new hair cut and I sent an old picture so you now have the new picture with his hair similar to his Mothers.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_14804346

I had a chance to speak to my god mother today who is battling with stage 4 lung cancer for the past 18 months and it was so nice to hear her voice and all she wanted to do is ask about Michele and her well being. I know that God has a plan for all of us and all I can say is I will keep my FAITH ever so strong, my HOPE for a better day ahead, and my unconditional LOVE to my family.

Bless Michele and my God Mother and all of you in need of our Lord’s strength.

John





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment