Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ON A PERSONAL NOTE

I am sitting here tonight thinking about my best friend Michele. I have been best friends with Michele and her sister Amy for almost 12 years now. I don't remember too much of my life prior to them being a part of it. I have been to Miami and seen Michele. I look at the same pictures you all do everyday. I see Michele the only way my heart knows how to see her. I see her beautiful smile and her gorgeous big eyes. I see the cute dimple in her cheek and hear that funny little laugh she has that always makes me laugh back. In my eyes I see my beautiful best friend and in my heart I always feel her love.

Thought I would share with you some pictures I found of us over the last 10 years.




Red Lion Pub and Spinach Dip....Nothing will ever compare to those nights!

This is me and Amy, my other-half, my soul-mate & my Godson John John
when he was only a few weeks old.

Michele, Billy and John John... Seriously...how much more gorgeous can she get after
JUST having a baby!!!

Michele, Amy and my husband Dave (they have known each other since they
were all about 4 years old)!

My Best Friends in the WORLD!



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment