Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

UPDATE 4/14

Today was another good day Michele was more attentive and was awake most of the day. She enjoyed the leg rubs I gave her and we worked out the arms a little. She is moving her left arm more and more and we are close to her being able to use her hand to answer yes or no showing fingers. This will help us communicate with her better if we know her responses. We are still scheduled for Monday morning shunt operation and Thursday at 1pm to leave Miami on a Medivac plane. I forgot to share another experience yesterday with you all. Brenda and I were leaving the parking garage following a pick up truck slowly going down the parking lot when the driver decided he was going out the wrong exit and proceeded to stop put the car in reverse and hit the front end of my rental car. Go figure this is only par for the course as this is the 3rd car accident I have had since this mess has started. Karen and I were in a cab in Mexico that was involved in an accident at 45 mph as well as my rental car was broken into in the garage in Miami smashing the drivers window and stealing a bunch of stuff. I can only hope we are done with all of this. Throughout all of this my heart, soul and mind continue to be dedicated to Michele and her 100% recovery. I continue to have stumbling blocks thrown in my path but I have and will continue to jump over them so I can concentrate on Michele’s recovery.

My mind is made up Michele will be coming home on Thursday and she will recover from this horrible situation.

Please help me by praying for a successful operation and a safe passage home next week.

John

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment