Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

UPDATE 4/7

will be leaving at 5am tomorrow morning for Colorado. I told Michele I was leaving and she understood. Karen will be with her Thursday and Friday and Brenda will be with her Saturday till I return on Monday night. John John’s 8th birthday is Sunday so I plan to spend time with the kids and get some work caught up. Michele was awake for most of the day today but she is battling another fever again. We are at “day by day” watching her every moves and responses to treatment. The Doctors think she should be responding better at this point and have no explanation as to why she is not at this point. I just may be that she has been on so many antibiotics for so long that once she is off all of them she may that have the strength to get better. Unfortunately we still have a few more weeks of antibiotics ahead of us.

Please continue the prayers.
John

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment