Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

ANOTHER STORY ABOUT MICHELE!

I met Michele through our bulldogs. Her Ali was mated to my Tank in 2008 and they had 8 beautiful babies! My first impression of Michele was kind of cute because she emailed me a lot about the process of having puppies and was concerned for her Ali so that nothing went wrong. She left no stone unturned and I could tell by that exchange between us that she is a special girl. She wrote me some of the most beautiful letters and has a gift for communication. She digs in and gets ALL the facts about something to make sure everything turns out okay for everyone. We are bulldog "in-laws" and I think thats a special bond. Anyone who owns a bulldog knows how close you get to them. They truly are your "fuzzy kids." I know Ali misses her mommy just like the kids do. I was so impressed when I went to the birth of the puppies how amazing their family is. Everyone is close and the kids are just incredible. THAT speaks well for a mother and father. I left the clinic that day knowing those puppies were in the best possible hands. Michele works hard and her efforts show in the happiness all around her. She gives to others and even took the time to email me when I needed a boost or whenever we sent her new pictures of our current litters. I know she had a busy life at that time but she always made time to reach out and send me little notes and updated pictures of the puppies when she got them. I love that so much. It seems as a bulldog breeder you get forgotten as soon as the puppies are adopted and into their new homes. Michele never forgot. She is a sweetheart and I just know she's going to be okay. Better than okay. God needs his miracles in this world. She is truly a miracle and always has been. Not only is she beautiful on the outside she is beautiful all the way through. We love her dearly.

Love,
Adele Gregersen of Tank R Tots
(Craig, Tank, Harley & Mugsy)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment