Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

L.L.P.P.

This is a picture that was hand-painted by Alyssa, John and Michele's youngest daughter. The picture is amazing. The love this picture holds I'm sure is only a fragment of the love these children feel every single day from their mother, Michele. The reason she fights, the reason God will heal her....the 4 amazing blessings she has at home and the love for the man she has who stands beside her bed everyday.

******LIGHT*******LOVE********POWER********PRESENCE*******




W.M.I.G.I
(Wherever Michele Is God Is)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jasmine saw some of this artwork in person and had told me about how beautiful it is and how talented Alyssa is as an artist. Just wanted to thank you again for keeping us updated on Michele's progress. She is in my thoughts and prayers every day.

    ReplyDelete