Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

UPDATE 3/2 PM

We have some good news to share tonight. Michele had a really good day today.

Michele’s MRI came back with no major problems. The only point of concern is 2 small “balloons” or pockets that are located below her brain, and at the top of her neck. They are filling up with fluid and there will be a biopsy done to determine what, and how much fluid there is. If necessary, she will have an operation to place a valve to drain that fluid into her stomach. The valve will remain in her body for the duration of her life, it will never be removed. That is the worst case scenario and may not apply based on the biopsy results.

Michele had an echo cardio gram performed today. The procedure was a camera that went down her throat to look at her heart. They wanted to make sure there were no issues with her heart from all of the medications she’s been on. The test came back good, only 2 areas of concern (not major). 2 small areas of possible infection, that could have been a result of the pic line or all of the poking and prodding of other needles. These infections are treatable by antibiotics and are of no major concern.

Michele had a few visitors today, Annette, Tom and Sarah. Michele was alert during all of our visits. She was able to blink in response to my touching her hands and feet, letting me know that she could feel my touch. She is able to slightly squeeze my hand. I am using the power of suggestion to help her heal herself from the inside. I told her to concentrate on her mind, her heart and her breathing. The next step is to remove the ventilator which is only inflating her lungs to capacity, she is breathing on her own. I hope to have this removed in the next 48 hours. This is my prognosis (Dr. John), as we haven’t had constant feedback from her doctors here, like in Cancun. I truly feel with the ability that I have to communicate with Michele, the feedback from the nurses, and the machines that she is on, that our goal is attainable. I have a true connection with Michele (Amy agrees!!!!) I know that she and I understand each other and we are both working together to heal her from within herself.


Please see the attached pictures. Amy at Michele’s side, rubbing her forehead to put her asleep (it worked!). Next, my son and his dedication to his Mother. He felt so strong about this, I could not deny it. WMIGI. Read the prayer, again below. It turned out INCREDIBLE!
Love to all,

John

A Prayer of Protection

The LIGHT of God surrounds Michele

The LOVE of God enfolds Michele

The POWER of God protects and strengthens Michele

The PRESENCE of God watches over Michele

Wherever Michele is God is

OR, in Billy’s symbolic gesture: Wherever Mom is God is. I will get the exact tattoo done over my heart as soon as I return home. By the way, if any of you O’Donnell Navy folk are out there, the 698 behind Billy’s shoulder is the symbol of the USS AULT DD698, the Naval Destroyer that my Father and Uncle Bill were on during the Korean conflict. It just happened to be the background of the picture Billy took tonight. What a coincidence as he is thinking of joining the Navy next year.




*************************************************************************************

I left an IMPORTANT bit of news out with the last email. Tana got her driver’s license today! With the help of Uncle Kelly, my daughter was able to get her license on the first possible day after her birthday. It was such an important day for her, and Michele & I could not be there with her, but are so proud of our princess who is growing into a wonderful young lady.

Everyone in Colorado drive at your own risk.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment