Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

UPDATE 3/28 - PRAYERS NEEDED!

Sorry I have not written lately but the news right now is not good. Michele has had 2 lumbar punctures over the last 3 days and the swelling continues to grow in her head. She has not woken up for 3 days now and the Doctors are trying to figure things out. She now has an infection in her brain and the swelling is 5 to 7 times its normal pressure. She had an MRI tonight and I should hear on that Monday morning. For now all I can say is please continue to pray for Michele as she needs it more than ever. Michele has had a few visitors over the last 3 days, Annette, Brenda, John Liner, Thelma and Jack. I have attached a few pictures. Our time has been limited with Michele as she continues to have many procedures, tests and imaging throughout the day and we cannot stay during most of these so it takes away from the time we are able to be with her. I am determined and hopeful that she will win this fight but all the prayers help so please do not stop she needs all of them.

John


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi John,
    I'm friends with Dori through the www and I wanted to let you know I've been praying for your beautiful wife. God is SO BIG and I'm praying he heals her quickly. I'm sorry that you, your family and friends have to witness this and I can't imagine how hard it must. Praying hard. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete