Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY

Today, Michele's oldest son turns 18! Billy....even though your mom may not be home with you today I know what she would say if she were there.

I have so many wishes for you. I want you to be safe, smart, cautious, and wise beyond your years. Don’t grow up too fast. Come to me with your fears. Get your feet wet with new experiences, but never get in over your head. Realize how capable you are! Your possibilities are unlimited. You are loved beyond words, and I will love you beyond all time. So many treasures await you in your journey through life, and being blessed with you… has been mine.


Happy Birthday Billy! We love you!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dori, That was so thoughtfull of you and you are right, Michele would have said all those things. We all know how much she loves her children and wouldn't have wanted to miss Billy's special 18th birthday. I am here with her now and I can tell you she is fighting to coming back to them all, day by day. She is a fighter and will not give up.
    With that being said, Billy Happy Birthda!!! You know how much your mother loves you already and how much you love her. You are awesome and I can hear her saying it just as I have many times before as if it were yesterday. Look forward to seeing you all very soon.
    With much love, Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete