Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

UPDATE 2/10

OK my secretary is now gone so you all have to deal with my own words. I was expecting better news this morning but we are on another 48 hours notice. Michele’s scan came back with a decrease in the blood but no decrease in the swelling. Although this is good news it is just at a slower pace than I expect. Dr Garcia told me they had to increase her sedation once again because she shows signs that she wants to wake up but that will be detrimental to her brain so we need to keep her in a deep coma for another 48 hours. The continued days under sedation will of course bring about new battles in the future when she awakes but for now our main concern is the brain. The best I could understand is the bleeding that has decreased was near the “language” part of the brain while the swelling is near the memory section. Dave Ariniello arrives today to help Brenda and I for the rest of the week.

I will continue to keep everyone updated as I get news but I am at 2 visiting hours each day during this time frame and only for a short time as to not stimulate Michele as her heart rate increases every time I talk to her. I know she can hear me and wants to come back to us but we have to wait ”Day by Day” for the Lord to give her back to us in his time frame.

John

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment