Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

UPDATE 2/6

Family and Friends,

Michele continues to get much needed rest. There has been little change, however I’m happy to report that her platelets have gone up to 87,000. Her white blood cells have dropped a little, as she is fighting a new infection, salmonella. We’re not sure how she got that, if it was part of her initial illness that she was treated for before the accident, but she is now on (yet another) antibiotic to fight it.

I can tell you every day that passes I miss her more and more, and it is emotionally draining to see her this way. I know she will get better and I know I just need to remain strong. I just miss her so much.

We are hopeful that the results of the cat scan tomorrow will allow us to start bringing her back slowly. I know that you all are praying around the clock and I ask that tomorrow around 10am Cancun time, you pray extra hard. We’re anxious to start sending out the good news again!

Happy pictures attached.
Love to all,
John

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment