Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

UPDATE 2/12 #2

We visited Michele this evening to see how her afternoon went and to say goodnight. Doctors indicated that all went well but we are at a snail’s pace. If she continues to have a good evening they will back off more on her sedation in the morning, I have a feeling this is going to be a long process. We may even have to take steps backwards from time to time to get the reduction of medication set right.

I need to ask all of you a favor, I have received many pictures from people but please pick only 1 to send at a time and make sure it is a compressed file. The wireless in Cancun is not like at home and some mornings it takes 1 hour just to get my email downloaded. I don’t want to discourage future pics just send the good ones and make them small in size.

Also I cannot get my voice mails on my cell phone therefore I am trying to answer every call. If for any reason I do not answer do not leave a message as I will not get it instead call me again after 10 minutes. I put everyone on hold other than the doctor. I must have a hundred messages I cannot get at this time so let’s not add more to the list.

Text messages cost .35 cents for each one received and sent but emails are free and unlimited. Again I do not want to discourage any info needed but let’s use our communication wisely as Michele and I are going to be here for a while.

I do enjoy everyone’s emails and calls so please do not stop they are keeping me strong and I need to stay strong for Michele.

Remember if anyone wants to be added to the e-mail list just send a request and don’t hesitate to forward to any and all friends and family. Michele will take as many prayers as possible so spread the word.

Dave, Brenda and I will be moving to our new villa and then heading off to the hospital by 10 am. We will have another busy day and will send out an email later in the afternoon.

See my beautiful Miracle Michele attached taken just 1.5 years ago at her 40th birthday.

John





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment