Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

UPDATE 2/27 PM

There is no change in Michele’s condition today, and as her dayshift nurse, Anna said, ”no news is good news.” Each time we visited today, Michele was resting very comfortably. Her platelet count is up over 100k without transfusions. She is in good hands. A few pictures from tonight attached.

Tomorrow we are going to 9:15 a.m. mass at St. Joan of Arc in Boca Raton, where Michele and I were married almost 19 years ago April 6 is our 19th wedding anniversary. Family with join us, and we are hoping to see other friendly faces.

Just so you all know, I am hanging in there. My shoulders are getting weak but I will keep stable for my Michele. Please continue to pray for her safety and complete recovery.

As we type this email tonight, a song plays in the background. “Will you still love me”, by Chicago. Our wedding song. Amy is a person who believes in “signs”, and she told me there was a reason this song was playing right now. Please read the lyrics below.

Love to all,

John

Wedding Song:

Take me as I am. Put your hand in mine now and forever.
Darling here I stand, stand before you now. Deep inside I always knew.
It was you, you and me. Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny.
It was you and you for me. Every road leads to your door. Every step I take for evermore.
Just say you love me for the rest of your life! I gotta lot of love and I don't want to let go.
Will you still love me for the rest of my life?
'Cause I can't go on…
No, I can't go on…
I can't go on…
If I'm on my own.
Take me as I am. Put your heart in mine, stay with me forever.
'Cause I am just a man who never understood. I never had a thing to prove
'Till there was you. You and me. Then it all came clear so suddenly.
How close to you that I wanna be. Do you believe a love could run so strong?
Do you believe a love could pass you by? There was no special one for me.
I was the lonely one, you see. But then my heart lost all control.
Now you're all that I know.


“Please come back to me Miracle Michele

Your loving husband

John”









1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love that song too. I don't think Michele has left my mind since I found out what was going on a few days ago. She just HAS to be ok. My thoughts and prayers are with you John and God will give you the strength you need to endure this.

    Adele & Craig Gregersen

    ReplyDelete