Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

UPDATE 2/11

Dear Family and Friends,

Secretary #2 reporting for duty!!! Another day of waiting with no real changes. Dave arrived safely and visited with Michele last night and this morning. We currently have sixteen hours to go. The doctors plan to take another scan tomorrow morning around 7AM. Dr. Garcia will be leaving town for three days and wants to make sure Michele is in good hands before he leaves. Of course I told him he was not allowed to leave but I guess some battles just can’t be won. Although he has assured me he will be available by cell phone at all times for my personal calls.

I called in a favor to my Aunt Mo yesterday in the DC area and although she was unable to actually perform my request herself she did find some willing and able servants to make sure my wishes were granted. The attached picture “project snow angel” was performed by my cousins from the Shipley family. Thank you all so very much!

The other picture is from our last day in Cancun last year in our backyard. I hope to get one of Michele and myself very soon before leaving to come home.

Tomorrow is the big day “I can feel it” so please keep Michele in your prayers tonight. Her candle is still burning bright at the church hear in Cancun and many other places throughout the US.

John,
Brenda & Dave




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment