Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

UPDATE 2/24 PM

COMING TO THE U.S.A.


Today we visited Michele at 9am and she was still sedated from the operation. Karen left at noon and Billy and I returned to see Michele 2 more times today. She is awake but not the same as yesterday due to the sedation. She is fighting a staff infection now as well as the brucellosis. She has not had any other medication other than her antibiotics for infection and morphine for pain. She is ready for transportation which should happen in the morning “ lets say Mexican time” as if you know me I will be on the second hand of the clock all day but I have to be patient. We will be going to Miami Florida “Jackson Memorial Hospital” some time tomorrow. Please do not send flowers as she will be in ICU and we are not over this critical stage. I will be sending out info as to where I will be staying and what is going on later tomorrow as I know we have a lot of Florida family and friends. Lets take this “ Day by Day” right now and I will keep all of you informed.

My son Billy will be leaving Cancun around 5pm tomorrow so I will be leaving him hear by himself for a short period of time but knowing what a strong young man Michele and I have raised I am no a bit concerned.

Platelets are still dangerously low at 21k and Michele needs her transfusions 2-3 times a day and it seems like they do not have enough of them for her, so I will be happy to have her in America so I do not have to worry about that issue. We have had a lot of donors but the process is still difficult and takes a lot of time which I do not understand.

Michele’s luggage is at the hospital and mine is ready at all times and at any notice to take action. The only relief I have is that I have her passport and will not give it up unless I am with her during travel. They have asked for it and I will not give it up.

Please do not stop your prayers.



A Mother's Son...I love this picture....

John

No comments:

Post a Comment